Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's warming up!

It is supposed to get to -2 today. What a change from the -32! Of course it is cloudy and supposed to snow (again!) but at least it is warmer and the wind is down. We played Cribbage in Plumas yesterday. Much to our suprise our team won. We are off to Winnipeg (whooppee!) in March. If we win there it is Quebec in May. That would be nice. Anything is possible I guess. My cold is still hanging in, but it seems to be fading out a bit. My brain is still not quite in gear, but it is much better than it was. I still cough, but it is not as uncontrollable. Pati, I sure feel for you with your arm. I remember being in a cast and I felt so helpless. I couldn't even dress myself properly! With me not feeling that great we have not been eating properly this last week. Of course Jim is on his week long no red meat test, which limited our options. Today I have a chicken ready to roast. If I can stay awake that long. I have been sleeping 10 hours a night and napping on top of that. Kris & Sandi should be back from Mexico by now. I think they were only going for a week. They picked a good week to be gone! I should really be reading my script. It is a new block on Monday and I have not really been able to concentrate. I have a day! What am I worried about!? Hope this week is better for you both than last!

No comments:

Post a Comment