Thursday, January 27, 2011

Be - Mexico

The news reports lately are not too good related to vacationing in Mexico. On the news tonight it stated that the Cruise ships - Carnival, will no longer be making a stop in Mazitlan because of the increasing wars between gangs and danger for tourists. I hope Kris and Sandy were in a nice "safe" location so they could actually relax and enjoy. I, personally, do not care to go to any of these places - maybe just as well I don't have a travel bug as Harry would never budge from home. You both have gone to exotic places - Patty to Cuba, and Cathy to Florida, right? I would just as soon visit Manitoba, and travel there by train. I know, here I go again with the train thing! We were at Mothers today and both Harry and I agree that we need to up our visits during the week. So starting Saturday, we shall go Mon, Thur and Sat on a regular basis and any times in between as needed. Another challenge for me to be sure, but one that has to be done nonetheless. I finished my knitted / crochet shawl tonight - added some ribbon to the top,and it looks OK. I should have made it longer, but I only had 4 balls of wool to work with - I went to several stores trying to match it in order to have more, but with no luck. The prognosticator of weather stated on the news tonight, that winter will be over in a few weeks - similar to last year. For me this is good news as Harry is talking louder about heating up the greenhouse - his planted seeds are not growing well in the back room - needs more sunlight so he thinks it is time to put them in the greenhouse. I can just see the dollar bills $$$ flying out the windows! And for Manitoba, the every threatening Red River is apparently not behaving again - I logged onto the Free Press again to read the article about it. I go on there occassionally to see whats happening in Winnipeg. Well, bed time now. Hope you both have a good weekend. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment