Sunday, January 23, 2011

Be - I'm on for Quebec in May

It would be great if you won up to Dominion and travelled to Quebec - maybe it would be close enough for me to go, too! No warmer temps here for awhile yet minus 47 (with wind chill) in North Bay last night. I just went out to start both the cars - they both gave a little grunt but decided to start. I let them warm up a bit and now I'm back inside where it is much much warmer. Not too exciting going on -believe it or not I am watching the Manitoba Moose hockey team play at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg - thats all that is on right now. I am eating popcorn that I just made, and putting the finishing touches on the "mug matt" I sewed together this morning. Then I shall continue knitting a shawl I started before Christmas. Patty, did the ladies you saw wearing shawls, and maybe even you now, use shawl pins? I have just discovered by browsing through a Mary Maxim catalogue that they have pins of all shapes and styles and materials Mother of Pearl, inlaid shell, mosaic etc. I would really like one or two especially one with a beautiful cat design inlaid I see for a high price! Have either of you seen them worn? Well, back to the Moose game while I wait for figure skating to come on. Take care and stay warm

No comments:

Post a Comment