Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Good Morning

I am sitting waiting for the kettle to boil so that I can make my morning tea.  This week is pretty busy for me, so the few moments I get to myself seem far between.  I have the choice this morning of organizing some records on my computer or talking to you.  Guess which I find more important?  Of course the people that need the records might not agree.  My first free time this week will be Friday night.  AGM on Sunday, work and rehearsal on Monday, work and Strategic Planning Session on Tuesday, work and MCing a fashion show on Wednesday, work and rehearsal on Thursday and only work  on Friday, except that Kristy said last night that she would like to go to meat draw on Friday.  She has been recovering from surgery and hasn't been out much lately.  We got new phones last week and bit the bullet and cancelled the land line.  I was able to transfer my home number to my cell so at least I have retained that much.  I am not too comfortable with it, but so many people are doing it now just because of the cost of keeping everything.  We have to pay full price here because MTS doesn't offer TV or internet so  we can't take advantage of their special bundle rates.  Patty, at work, started her Mat Leave last week so we are down to 3 people.  I am already very tired and it has only been 2 days.  I sure hope that they fill at least one of the vacant positions!   We have had scattered snow fall, but nothing like they had in Pinawa or Gimli.  I still have carrots in the ground so I hope it waits until after this weekend.  I was supposed to go to a workshop on Saturday but I told them I was already busy that day.  In a way I am... I am busy trying to get my own life together!  My water is ready.  Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment