Thursday, October 24, 2013

Slurping coffee

I went to the Dentist this morning early and now slurping a coffee trying to work around my freezing that is coming out but not enough to prevent coffee from dripping out the side of my month. what a funny sensation !
Still snowing here and really a dismal mood created by same. I walked to Dentist and wore my new winter jacket for first time because of the coldness, and halfway there realized the tag was still attached to the sleeve.  Glad I noticed it and was able to tear it off quickly. I am in the process of trying to coordinate the bills and payments. Try as I might to keep things reconciled and balanced, I goofed again this week and found myself short about 10 dollars on a preauthorized debit. I immediately went to the Insurance office and she phoned the company, and they would try again in a few days ( because I told them I deposited the amount needed) but would charge me an extra 50 dollars. Can't win! And the bank may also charge a NSF charge as well? I open the account online every morning to check and so far no additional charges have occurred but that my change as they catch up with me. I do not think it is alzheimers but just plain too much to do so have challenged myself to take the time every day to ensure I am on top of things. It would help I am sure if there were more credits than debits each month haha Anyway, enough about that..... How are things there ? I went onto the Gwen Fox site and found your name Patty for December and was thrilled to see it! The pictures allowed me to browse the gallery and visualize how your exhibit may play out. And do you have gifts in the store as well?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment