Thursday, October 24, 2013

Have fun Patty

We shall hang in and wait anxiously for your return blog entry. It sounds as if this will be a happy weekend for you but you seem to have quite a few projects in mind to complete. Here's hoping you and "Big Bertha" get along famously and that you shall return with a few more pieces of art to hang at your show perhaps? Since outdoor work is not particularly wise with these cold snowy days, I have being doing some tasks indoors that have been hanging on for awhile and happy to get a few things done. I even watched the first tape of the movie Fiddler on the Roof while doing some knitting on my hat. I'm not sure if I can complete the movie tonight by watching the second tape as I am quite tired. Anyway - have a great weekend both Patty and Cathy. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment