Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Still here---

A quiet weekend.  We didn't venture out until yesterday when a  trip to the store was needed.  At the same time we dropped off a couple of receipts at Blue Cross.  Except for running( running??) into Tim's for the washroom, I didn't get out of the car but was still exhausted when we got home. so a nap.  I seem to be doing little other than sleep, but believe that I have to listen to my body.  Actually, yesterday wasn't a great day and I really didn't trust my judgement in terms of making decisions  in the studio.  On Saturday and SI had tried to work on another larger piece.  Nope! Not going to work.  At the same time, in places the colours just sing and I wish there was someway I could separate those areas out and use them in another smaller piece.  If nothing else, I discovered another wondreful quilting thread.  The same Sulky Blendable but a new colour.  Wow!

So now we are off to the local Active Living Centre for the small quilting group that I run there.  There are-finally-workers finishing up the driveway, and the people are coming at 11:00 to up-date the overhead door.  Thank Goodness, I won't  be home for any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment