Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Life, take 2

I have been reading your emails and feeling very inferior!  All I do is go to work and get frustrated by my out of work committees.  Both Whitemud Comedy and ACT seem to be going through some "violent" issues right now.  And this is supposed to be the fun in my life??  I have enough stress at work right now... my extra activities should make me happy... not more stressed!  Kellie (Jim's god-daughter) is pretty much living with us right now.  Her boyfriend told her that sleeping together was a sin and they should stop.  I can understand him telling her that he was raised to think it was wrong, but to me telling her it is a sin is imposing his beliefs on her.  I wish I had some of this insight when I was a kid.  We had a strategic planning session for VCC for the last 2 weeks.  I am not sure that Keri is really related to me.  She is so competent!  She clarified so many points that the facilitator was raising.  She put all the issues into perspective.  WOW!  Tonight I had no meetings, so I was vegging in front of the TV when the new President of ACT phoned me in tears.  I guess I have to thank Elizabeth (at work) for some of her input on defusing situations.  I was calm and tried to be reasonable the whole time, even though I have been cursing her and her emails for the last few days.  She needs to calm down and review the entire situation from the outside instead of from her heart.   Needless to say it was like having a meeting tonight too!  Enough whining (besides, I am out of cheese). I  am going to try to find something in my life that is different and fun to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment