Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Let it snow....

The ground is white as it snowed all day here in Sundridge. We went to North Bay early where it rained but coming back down the highway this afternoon, we could see that it was not to be the same here. I wanted to get some pictures on my camera developed so we went to Walmart. This store has being under renovations all summer and is now a SuperCentre. We hadn't been in it since the construction had started but today had to venture in because they had moved the PhotoLab to the very back corner from its original spot at the front entrance. Could not believe the store - doubled in size and a full grocery store laid out in the very centre. Row after row of groceries, meats, produce that had not been there before. I'll admit that I was a bit overwhelmed. We travelled up and down the aisles just to look but of course came out with a few things haha  In the Resource store I bought the VHS movie Fiddler on the Roof - two tapes and 3 hours long. I thought I would watch it tonight but it is already 8 pm so decided to postpone that for bed instead ! Which sounds like an excellent idea..... take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment