Sunday, October 27, 2013

I wonder why?

I wonder why I look forward to the weekends?  All week all I could think of was that I had nothing to do on the weekend.  Hmmmmm.  Yesterday, while I was scrubbing the toilet, Jim walked by and told me he was going downstairs to watch TV...Hmmmmm.  So, I finished the toilet, and the rest of the bathroom, did 2 loads of laundry, washed the dishes, went shopping, made a snack to take to the Legion for Saturday supper.  (garlic sausage, cheese and crackers)  It seems that it has become a bit of a tradition to have food on Saturday for the Round Table.  (Last week we had home made peroghies and pork roast.)  Today I have gotten caught up on all the records I had to sort last week. I have a pot roast in the crock pot for supper and now I am going to sit.  Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment