Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wow, the pictures do say it all...

I was happy to see the pictures and know what is going on at your place Patty. No wonder you took off for your facial! Your pamper day sounds wonderful - imagine a massage so relaxing. Were you singing all the way home "I feel pretty, oh so pretty" Have been busy with cleanup here, and more apples. A man came to the door on the weekend asking to have some of the apples for deer feed. He thought he would be back on Monday after work to pick them. But a no show and haven't seen him yet. We were out shaking the tree and picking off the ground today and not only filled many boxes for this man if he shows up, but some good big ones for us - I made an apple pie for supper and then enough for a big dish of apple sauce. Yesterday I spent most of day emptying pots of dirt - and if that wasn't enough, I hurt my little finger on left hand - I was sure I broke it ( yeh, another injury haha) but today it is only mildly sore with limited movement in joint so maybe it will be OK ( not like my toe which is still bothersome) Harry bought a couple of very neat little audio tapes at the Salvation Army the other day and I have been listening to one at night in bed. It is very long and I'm still at it but it is very interesting. Years ago when I worked and drove a lot, I used to listen to the cassette books in the car. It is a change from reading and easier on the eyes. A quick note for tonight as I haven't had a chance to access or write last few days. Your company must be gone now Cathy - now you can relax again? Take care all....

No comments:

Post a Comment