Saturday, September 3, 2016

Accidents at home.

Yes, I have read the back. And so far the book is a good read but I'm only into it a little - read enough though that the murder has now taken place. Wouldn't it be nice for us all to spend some time at the Three Pines B&B together?
It is said that accidents with injuries are most frequently experienced at home.  So this morning, to prove this theory, I decided to fall down the stairs from the kitchen to the landing - three stairs.  Once I recovered my well being from the fall, and picked myself up, I examined myself for injuries.  Oh, I knew I had broken my foot but when I removed my sock, the little toe was at right angles to the rest of the foot.  So I strapped it into alignment best I could by taping it to the next toe, and putting on a fairly sturdy but comfortable shoe. It hurts, but I shall have to bear it and hope the darn bone shall heal itself.  "heal thyself..." she says!
I'm busy with all sorts of produce trying to catch up.  Enjoying myself and playing music as I work.  I just made a smoothie with peaches, bananas and yoghurt - and I had to have another laugh at your expense Pati, while I put the yoghurt into the blender!
Well, back to work as I limp around.  Silly me.....XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment