Thursday, September 1, 2016

Here I am quick , but off current topic....

It was 5 :30 pm and I was out dumping compost into the barrel. The phone rang. I recognized the Library number - and was sure the Stone Barrington book I ordered must have come in.  Denise, the Librarian ( also friends of ours) said "guess what...the next Louise Penny book just came in, and I thought I would give you a call right away before it went on the shelf"  I raced up in the car, took her a bag of fresh peaches and nectarines that we bought this afternoon at the orchard people's place on the lake, and came home with the nice new book.   So I guess I am bragging a little but I know you will both get your hands on it eventually.  And no spoiler alerts - I just won't tell you about it, haha!
....Now to do dishes, tidy up, get ready for bed, and start my reading!  Move over Stone Barrington - you'll just have to wait......I'm with Inspector Gamache again.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment