Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Long week

I was facing 3 weeks short one person, but after 2 weeks I had 2 people call in sick... Oh gosh that leaves, let me think,,,,, ME in the office.  I am tired and sick of overtime.  Today everyone was back, but i got more done when they were gone!! How can people drag their heals to fill time  I guess Daddy really did instill us with a work ethic.  Anyway, I got way more done by myself.. Maybe tomorrow I will get caught up.  On a better note, I got a haircut!!Yippee.  I really have to call when I need a haircut  instead of 3 weeks later.  So, now you know why I seldom post.  All I have is bitching.. I seldom have any nice experiences.. I envy you you your lives.  Soon I will retire and have volunteer work to focus on.. I am prompter for this year,s play.  I was too old for a part, but you can't do a play without a prompter.  I am indespensabe

No comments:

Post a Comment