Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Funny time of year...

Back to work, back to school, back to organized activities, back to regular life styles.....it is a funny time of year. A drawing of the lines so to speak.  It says time to regroup, and get yourself ready for winter.  In my case, so much produce and so much to do to clean up the yard and garden, it seems impossible.  So I make my TO DO list, and try to follow it best I can.
I have to admit that my injured foot is giving me great discomfort and anxiety.  There is no pity, nor compassion so I have to just truck along as if all is well. Time shall heal!
Good for you to hear a definitive diagnosis Cathy - something to grab hold of, and now to take care of.  Let us know what you will be doing for a healthy nutritional plan - are you seeing a dietician? 
Well, my list looms in front of me - one day at a time will be my motto.   And after just finishing the latest Gamache novel, I can say with great authority that all is just FINE with me haha!  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment