Monday, September 5, 2016

Back to work

and back with a vengeance.  Jim starts hauling potatoes tomorrow and the car  pool is picking him up at 5:15.  I guess 4:30 is in my future!  I have his sandwiches in the fridge and sliced cucumbers.  The tomatoes are ready and I have a can of soup to heat up and tea to make.  And, yes, I know he can do it himself but I will wake up and won't be able to stay in bed  (for this first day anyway) so I might as well get up and help.  I have an optometrist appointment at 9am tomorrow.  I have had this appointment for almost a year.  I knew when it was but I just didn't realise it was now!  Summer has fled!  Then I have an appointment in Brandon for a test on  the 14th.  Time sure does fly.  I have been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome.  A catch all phrase I know, but at least I now have a name for what has been bothering be for so long. Now I can take steps to control it.  It's the eating regularly and balanced meals.  My diet is so irregular that this will be a challenge. With Jim away for a month I will have a chance to work on it and get it to be a habit before we have meals together again.  Now I better get to bed before 4:30 comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment