Thursday, September 15, 2016

Off and running....

About to drive to the next town to go shopping at the Wine Store.   Harry needs another white bucket, and some ingredients - he continues to juice crab apples and this would be bucket #4. He is out now picking more apples, and I am the gopher, apparently, to do the purchasing haha!  We picked apples yesterday, and I also managed to cut the grass, in spite of my reticence.
Pati, I must tell you how much I enjoy your stories of life and adventure.  I was so happy to log on this morning and have a good read. It gives me another perspective other than my own...good for the soul.
Well, I better get going. I'll check in again tonight - maybe have something to add ??  Take care.  
ps frost last night - light, but it is here!  I'm looking at my books for something to do with green tomatoes - any brilliant ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment