Friday, September 30, 2016

sick days

today I took a sick day.  I have not been feeling well all week and I decided why am I busting myself to go to work every day just to collapse on the weekend.  I watched tv all day.  I still don't feel great but I relaxed all day and probably it will help me feel better.  I also got an alarm call from the office and instead of going into town I called the caretakers and they confirmed they were in the building and had set off the alarm.  So, still at home in my PJs.  The garden is cleaned off.  I think I told you this is the worst garden I have had since we moved here.  I took off all the carrots and onions and then carried all of them back to the house in my hands.  Very poor garden :( .  We had elections for our Union last night.   I said I would let my name stand if they couldn't get anyone else.  Well, since the president nominated me on the first round I figured it was me again. It is so sad that the president, vice president and Chief steward are the same people as last time and since there were no nominees for health and safety the Vice president and Chief steward are now health and safety.  3 people doing all the jobs.  And what really sucks is that in the last two years the union has supported a few people in their complaints against management but they didn't even attend the meeting (bitch bitch bitch).  Okay, feeling sick........ alarm call....... headache... time for bed.  Love you both !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment