Saturday, September 17, 2016

Ah, Saturday, is it then?

Must be, because yesterday was another crazy Friday haha!
I just checked my Lotto Max ticket, and true to form, nothing.The other day when I went to the Wine Store, I decided to explore.  Another man was set up to bottle, so I asked if I could watch. The wine was a red one - sort of rosy actually. He had various bottles but some were even engraved with his name - fancy! He said those were for when his wife had the girls over. The owner was helping him cork the bottles with a huge floor model corker. Although he said he could rent out a smaller one if we needed one.  And so I was offered a small little glass of the wine - we all had a glass and it was a lovely taste -I could have enjoyed more haha! but it was 10 am and I had to move along. In this same Store is Groovy Glass Beads that the owners wife runs. I think I told you about this store many years ago when it first opened - I looked around and there were so many beautiful pieces with some not so expensive, but others were. 
Yesterday I picked up more fruit from the Log cabin folks and then had to head to North Bay unexpectedly - Willie needed me to pick up his Ebike that had a flat tire and was being safely stored at a business across town. It was hard to get it into the car and transported back to his place - actually took a nick out of the upholstery but I think I can fix that. He'll get another inner tube later and fix the tire . I left there and dropped into Mike and Erins at their request - had a brief talk with them to hear all about their looking at houses and that they put in an offer the evening before - had to hear about the house etc - they are very excited and now, I hope the offer comes through in their favour, or even an negotiated offer is to their advantage. I'm trying not to feel too sad about them moving farther away so encourage them at every step, but inside I feel strange knowing this is really happening  - silly right?
Well, I got up a little early this morning not realizing it, but Harry has the dehydrator going with apples he did yesterday, so I turned it on and shall watch it, and make a coffee and enjoy the time best I can.  Today is the Sundridge Fall fair - I shall not go, but Harry wants to. I am happy to stay home!   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment