Friday, March 3, 2017

40 lbs of pork chops anyone?

Two trips to the Valu-Mart in Burk's Falls this morning and in total we bought 40 lbs of pork chops. It was 99 cent/lb on sale and people were just grabbing at it and the workers couldn't get it onto the shelf fast enough.  But it is not all for us - don't panic. I called Mike and he said yes and his friend said yes so we have frozen it all in individually wrapped packages and next Sat when we go to Mike's we'll take some. I have a bit left out and plan to make a stir fry tomorrow.
And the other good happenings for today are: #1:  I got a Tim's dark Roast coffee at the Tim Horton's on the first trip, and #2 I got the ordered books three and four of the Kidd series at the Library to read.  I'm almost finished book two of the series, so good timing. 
Happy weekend every one. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment