Sunday, March 26, 2017

Beautiful day

Warm and sunny, but not really that warm.  We went out for coffee and I thought about sitting outside to drink my coffee--nope, not that warm!  Otherwise a quiet weekend.  I spent some time beading, but otherwise relaxed with reading and fooling around with the computer.  We did a bit of grocery shopping yesterday morning.  David has won absolutely nothing on his lottery tickets since mid-January, so is looking for a different vendor.

A lot of the people I interact with on the internet are active on Pintrest, but I've never tried it.  I've not heard anything negative, other than the danger of having pictures of your work stolen and used by others.  Probably not something you might worry about Beth.

I put away the duvet this weekend, and went back to using two quilts.  Nice and cozy, especially when I added the new nightie David found for me.  It's  a cotton knit, and gets in the way a bit when I'm moving in bed, but covers my shoulders and neck s-o-o-o much better than the nylon tricot ones I've been using for the past 10+ years.  I had received a card in the mail Friday telling me I could buy anything and everything I might want, including sale items, at Pennington's for 40% off--Friday only.  We went to see if there was anything that I might want, and found a new shipment of nighties.  We haven't found anything anywhere else we've looked.  Right time-right place.

So now it's a bit of poker, then a shower, and then watch the new episode of "Bar Rescue" before bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment