Friday, March 17, 2017

Haircut

Desperation for me and needing a haircut. Just cannot seem to make the appointment with all the other stuff - I really should "just do it". Soon I won't be able to hide it with a winter hat.
Pati, you speak of reversed cards - my Tarot book does not mention card spreads and having some turn in reverse. The section on specific interpretation of each card makes no mention of any differentiation. I know that when I used my Runes, there was this differentiation and reference to an alternate interpretation. So now I am wondering. Did Kidd ever mention a card turning up in reverse?
It may be a bit warmer over the weekend and i am hoping so .. we did not turn on the propane burners last night and it dipped rather close - I can only see the thermometers reading close to freezing and won't know until sun comes up and we can open the doors to check.  Oh woe is me !!
Happy St Patrick's Day to all. Hope Dave can wear his smart green stetson to Dinner tonight. Enjoy! Cathy do you have a function at the Legion to mark St Patrick's?  
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment