Monday, March 13, 2017

Well done

Cathy, sounds as if the weekend was lots of fun and also a winner with third place!  Next year it will be the Dominions for you - where are they going to be played?
Pati, I am fascinated with your current art project (Mouse Factory Blog) using three words and voila - a piece of art just from your creative ideas. Please keep us informed, as usual.
"As usual" applies here right now with what else but the greenhouses. Just spent 1 1/2 hours trying to heat the propane burners. Talk about pinta. And lots of bad words back and forth - great fun! I still have to go out once more to see if they are still burning. A few more nights and maybe things will settle down a bit ( or not!)
We go to Huntsville tomorrow  (it is Tuesday after all)  One good thing is that my friend Sue has planned for our next luncheon together - April 26! She sent me a few dates that fit into her busy schedule and this seemed the best for me as well. So I have something to look forward to now. 
Well, back to the grind. Hope all is well with you both. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment