Friday, March 3, 2017

Weekend events

It will be a busy and fun filled weekend - for my sisters !!
First, it is a Birthday weekend for Cathy. Special day looms ahead and you can bet I will be sending my best hugs your way.
And also for Pati, her Teaching Class on Saturday. You are well prepared so I know it will go well, but I will also be sending my thoughts your way.
As for me, I expect some shoveling and of course planting and greenhouse work so if you wish, you two can send all your love across the wires to me!
Cold here as well as in your area but expecting that to change again come next week.  Today we plan to drive to Burk's Falls (next town south) I will deposit our Income Tax papers for processing at the Accountants - anxious to get the numbers back so I can plan the payment for end of April.  Then there is a sale of meat at Value Mart - good deal for pork chops. If I am lucky, I may get a Tims as well. There is a Tim Hortons in Burk's Falls but rarely have we ever gone in, in spite of driving by to Huntsville every week.
Daisy has informed me that she has a Dentist appointment Tuesday at 1045 am. Tuesday is usually the day we drive to Huntsville to forage the cheap stores, so I guess Harry will have to change his plans for next week. When I took Daisy to the Village Bins on Wed she bought some raisins and other items. I put them on her kitchen table when we got to her place. She informs me yesterday that "they" came and took her raisins.  She had washed them and put them into a container, and now they are gone. All I can do is listen and ask a few open questions to allow her to talk about it.  At no time will I actually call her bluff so to speak, as she might just as easily turf me out of the house. It gets difficult at times for me to remain open and neutral and yet supportive for her. And yes, it has become more of a "job" than I had thought but, that's the way it is.
So have a great weekend folks.  Think Spring if you can....
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment