Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I say "take content"

What a wonderful feeling to be sitting at the table, sipping a special coffee, and feeling "content".  I'd take it all in and enjoy every minute.  Good for you, and especially good to express it.
I expect it is more plants today - the day time temps are above zero, and we made a special trip to Trout Creek - two towns up -  to buy two huge bales of Pro Mix. More soil, more planting. 
Mike asked us to come there for Easter - it is appealing and I will likely respond today in the affirmative. I assumed they may be going to Toronto, but Mike says not. Some of her trips there have been somewhat stressful (she has told me so ) Family dynamics are so difficult to manage.  
Mid week and apparently "pay day" so I expect a few bills will be paid and we can get on with thinking about the next month.... haha! What a vicious cycle we live.....   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment