Friday, March 31, 2017

Exciting happenings you say?

Always enjoy reading about your adventures Pati - you do have an interesting life after all. Now, you have me wondering about Blue Dawn. I plan to look at it my next shopping trip. Maybe if I buy it, my life will turn into something exciting haha!
So many plants and so little room. It is really getting a bit "tense" to use your word Pati. And it is only the end of March. Some of the tomatoes are strong and straight up and reaching about 8 to 10 inches. I had a flashback yesterday of last year where we were hauling huge potted plants in and out of the house as the night temps dropped. Now however, I cannot figure out where in this current house environment we could put them.  I will have to organize something in my mind.... real quick I guess.
I have been trying to do little bitty jobs as I can in the house and found my unfinished winter hat I started to knit in 2013. Well, since it was almost done, I actually did finish it. It turned out very nice and colourful as it is shades of orange and yellow variegated wool. This is the pattern that Harry's Mother always knit for me and you folks too!  Too bad that winter is almost done and I'll not have much use of it. Wearing hats over winter and even now helps to hide my hair which is in need of a cut. The hairdresser is on vacation until April 6 so I shall make an appointment after that. I need to get my picture taken to renew my driver's licence and also to go to Luncheon with Sue on April 26.  So, I guess I, too, have some adventures in my future haha!
 Have a great weekend all. What are you both up to?   Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment