Monday, March 6, 2017

Another year older....

but not really because all last year I thought I was 63. Now that I am 63 I am no older than last year.  My day was sort of relaxing but I must admit that when Jim asked what I wanted for my Birthday supper I foolishly thought he meant he would make it!  I did send him to town for Ice Cream because I baked a Saskatoon Crisp for dessert.  Rrain came over and we played a couple of games of Frustration Rummy.  I remember your rules were harder, Beth, and you played 10 or 12 hands. DO you still have those rules?  The challenge might be fun.  I told Beth, but not Pati yet, that Jim came home with another kitten on Friday.  His name is Tom (That was his name when we got him and Jim thought it was okay...... unlike Ally who used to be Thelma)  It took a couple of days but the two cats are getting along now.  They play like Kittens and chase up and down the halls.   My 2 weeks of  hell at work should be over today.  Patty is going to be back, but she texted me to say she has very little voice.  That will rule out her answering phones.  A small price to pay to have another body there to help.  The sad thing is that after being so far behind for 2 weeks, with everyone there we will be all caught up by Wednesday.  It might be nice to sit around with nothing to do.  We head to The Pas on Friday to play crib.  We are only in teams this year, no doubles, so we don't  play until Sunday morning.  We will get home pretty late on Sunday night.  Hopefully as winners

No comments:

Post a Comment