Thursday, March 16, 2017

That's the fun of it all...

It is the fun of turning a card and then reading the interpretation - always several ways to look at it and most often I read into the interpretation something connected to my current situation or event. You say, Pati, that you have ordered a book from Amazon - hope this book will add another component to your Tarot reading. Cathy do you follow this any - it is a nice distraction for me and no harm done. I have my Waite cards snuggled in a silk bag sewn from fabric Pati gave me years ago. I think half of the fun is unwrapping the bag haha! I have never laid out a spread as is suggested in my book but mostly just draw a daily card similar to what Pati just wrote. Thanks for sharing your current experience Pati and I would like to hear more about your card drawings - gives me some perspective with mine.  How about joining us Cathy?  Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment