Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Roller coaster ride?

It is just like being on a roller coaster these days with the weather variances on a daily basis, if not on an hourly basis!
Buuuurrrr... this morning. But both greenhouses are protected with two heaters in each and I was just out to check - both propanes are aglow so all is well.  We shall have to do the same tonight and then maybe milder for next couple of days.
Daisy's granddaughter is coming this afternoon for a visit and is to stay until Sunday.  She is 36 years old and although Daisy has a few complaints about her approach, she plans to ask her to do a few "jobs" around her house.  And I shall have a reprieve of sorts - I shall not telephone her every day , nor take her to Church Sunday - the granddaughter shall do that.  However, Daisy informs me that she has a Doctors appointment Tuesday Mar 28 in Burk's Falls at 10;15am. Oh well....  As well, she tells me that her son and daughter in law are also coming up for a visit on April 15 apparently, although she does not know how long they will stay. 
Today I go to the Library to return the books I have and now read, and hopefully take a few out - some I have not heard of - I'd like to mix it up. I have the authors name you mentioned Pati, so will look at them if in the Library.
So here's to another day.....Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment