Saturday, March 25, 2017

Pinterest

Thanks Cathy about this...I spoke with Mike and he says Erin uses it all the time and next time we are there, she can show me.  But I think I have more confidence now hearing all this and will attempt another looky see on my own.
Speaking of Mike, he called last evening - he would be alone all weekend as Erin went to Toronto to visit her family.  Since we had some items to take to him, and also some of the Model Kit orders that Harry ordered from EBAY for him, we made a quick decision and drove there this morning. ( We were going to wait to visit until the last Kit order came in, but it can wait for another trip) We picked up Subs in Sturgeon Falls on our way through to Markstay. We had a short but nice visit and then were off again. But it made a nice day for me. 
Milder now so not as worried about the heating of the greenhouses and can just use the electric ones but now looking at the water flow off the eaves and since rain is scheduled I will likely be out again tomorrow trying to find a solution to what seems a continuing issue. 
In meantime, it's fill the water containers ( we use empty plastic pop bottles) ready to use tomorrow for watering plants, do the dishes that were left in the sink all day, and off to bed to read and perhaps listen to Randy Bachman.  By the way, I read in the Free Press this morning about the study being done related to the unique linguistic peculiarities of Manitobans and Winnipegers. So very interesting to me because several times in my history, someone has asked me about my accent and where I was from having noticed a difference. I often wondered how I was speaking any different than others, but apparently we do have a recognizable way of speaking?? Do you folks notice anything different about the way we locals speak?  Did you read about the study?
Nighty night - take care

No comments:

Post a Comment