Thursday, March 9, 2017

Not nice here either...

Snow squalls and cold temperatures - and with two greenhouses to heat - quite a pinta!  We have not only an electric heater in each, but also now have the propane heaters going - these are the ones that put me into a tailspin! Both greenhouses are mostly full by this time - Harry worked all yesterday doing transplanting - I made out labels for all the pots ( names of tomato etc on plastic sticks) 
But I am baking - cookies. Plan to take to Mike and Erins on Saturday - the thought of visiting is keeping me going these days haha! I have choc chip (Ednas) and peanut butter made yesterday, and will bake a batch of Pati's oatmeal/raisin today when the hydro rates decrease at noon. A few tastes of each - to make sure they are acceptable - also keeps me going!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment