Monday, March 27, 2017

Nice to think the days are becoming more beautiful and sunny...

Always hopeful that is....Just skirting around the zero degree mark today but lots of melting, and water to show for it. Some planting was done today though, and some shifting of locations to put them - I had to get busy in the back room to make room for plants. Lots of stuff was quickly shuttled down to the basement and I set up a little shelf near the window and then Harry hauled in pot after pot and I placed them. The greenhouses are full if you can believe it and yet there is so much more transplanting to do!  But I had my little kitten right underfoot to help me with this chore so that made it go so much better haha!
Tomorrow we are off to Huntsville as usual. I was to take Daisy to a Dr appointment but her granddaughter who has been visiting since last Wed decided (with her mothers insistence by telephone) to stay on a day or two more and take Daisy herself.  Good idea! But I expect that come Wed I shall have to pick back up with my duties!
I just watched the most current episode of The Quilt Show and found it to be interesting, yet again.  I always think that even if I just purchased all the tools and fancy gadgets they are offering by way of demonstration that I would be a much better quilter haha!
It still gives me ideas and is a fun way to spend an hour just before bed.  Speaking of which, must go. A little reading and a little music or radio to lull me to sleep.   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment