Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Fabrics on sale?

Do you still ever go into Mitchell's Fabrics Pati?
I see in WFP that it is liquidating all stock starting on Tuesday - closing apparently.
I will always remember going in there and being a bit overwhelmed.  I also think this was the store where Mom bought that shorty fur jacket she wanted so badly - I could be wrong but it strikes me as so. 
Seems so many landmarks are closing. You folks would notice it far more than me by virtue of frequenting the area - I only read what I can in the WFP. And sometimes have to consult my tattered map to orient myself to location etc.
Today is raining and turning to snow and then snow storm and squalls with plus plus amounts of snow. All buses cancelled again.
I was prepared to shovel water last night but it did not amount to anything but is raining now so maybe in for another wonderful day. I have to take Daisy to Church and then shopping so hope I can navigate about safely.
Take care ...Happy first of March to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment