Friday, April 14, 2017

A good time was had by all?

The pictures tell the tale of a fun evening Pati.  You are right about how the children grow - hard to recognize them from when I last saw them in person.  Gillian must have just returned from her trip to Spain as well. How long was she there?
Now Cathy, are you thinking of sending a pictorial message of your day today?  I'd love to see your family as well.
I was out side early this morning - raking a few beds. and also set up the fire pit and sat with a little blaze going and with coffee in hand.  This is my first fire for the season and I intend to keep the momentum going - I love this pleasure and only my resolve will allow me to enjoy it over and over.  Also set up a few tables and chairs ( at Harry's request)  We worked in the greenhouses and yard all afternoon yesterday - have several tables covered with frost resistant plants - geraniums, parsley, onions, kale etc and I had to cover them with sheets for overnight - went down to minus 5 last night.  I haven't yet removed the covers to see if any damaged.
So today will likely be the same - I shall be making myself a pizza as my favourite Birthday meal. You see, I bought some frozen Spring Rolls as my meal for yesterday and so excited as I love them. What a disaster. Horrible and awful and half my meal went into the garbage. They were Irresitible Veg Spring Rolls. Don't buy them!   Well, I shall sign off for now.  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment