Wednesday, April 5, 2017

H'mmmmm is right....

Today in answer to my question, instead of the usual "Pentacles " that I have been drawing regularly, XX Judgement/The Acon appeared. Read into it what you wish, but it follows what I have been getting all week : Rebirth. ...spread your arms, make peace,,,,,,learn to forgive without forgetting...draw a line under that which was... Very interesting and still fun to do every day.  I find that what is drawn as a card from the deck, most often is pertinent to what is going on, or what one asks as a question. Glad you are still enjoying it Pati ...and Cathy, are you following all of this fun? 
Is your new book enlightening Pati?
 Better go, Harry has plans to fly a new flag from the flagpole but it all has to be put together - I just tried the ladder and it isn't tall enough to reach the top to attach the new cord we bought. This may turn out to be an exciting adventure ( do you think?? ) Oh Canada.....

No comments:

Post a Comment