Thursday, April 6, 2017

Another stressful day

We were off for a bit of shopping.  We stopped at Tim Horton's, as I had two coupons left of the several I received in early March.  I ended up with  a cookie, a large coffee and a small coffee, while David had a donut and a hot chocolate.  The cookie was not very good.  I've thought about Tim's cookies ever since they came out, but this was the first I tried.  Never again!  I'm cured!  And I even paid a premium for it over, and above the coupon value!

Coming home, we approached the house from the South, not something we often do.  I noticed that the shingles on that side looked funny. Well, it appears we need the roof re-shingled.  All I have to do is find the money, somewhere, because David has taken on looking after finding someone to do it, and even has arranged for an estimator to come out tomorrow.  

Now he's concerned about when the garden waste pick-up will start in our neighbourhood.  He bought himself some compostable bags for it, and then discovered a whole lot of them, when he went to put the new ones away. Whoops!

This afternoon, there was an offer on Poker Stars for some free chips, but David had trouble accessing it, so I was on to "help" again, and again had a conversation with Diego.  This was exactly the same problem as David had last month, so this time we were given detailed instructions for how to access the chips through our "accounts'.

So, no huge problems, other than the roof, just a bunch of piddly things that ended up driving me crazy.  In retrospect, I can't find much correlation between the day I had and the Tarot draw I had today. Guess that just proves that what we're doing is just for amusement.

No comments:

Post a Comment