Sunday, April 30, 2017

A great blog to greet my day..

Pati, I was thrilled to log onto The Mouse Factory and see your newest blog posting with pictures.  You have been very busy and with a little setback like having to tear out stitches, it has come together beautifully. I commend you for sticking to your high standards of workmanship and for caring about your presentation. And I was happy to see those little hexis put to good use. 
Last evening we covered the already covered tomatoes with plastic sheets and tarps to protect from the predicted freezing rain and snow overnight. It froze but no precipitation so far. This is a really wild roller coaster ride this year. I just keep hanging on for dear life and go with the flow....haha!
Yesterday though, I did get much work done in the yard itself (with hat and mitts and winter jacket on mind you)  I have set up most of the chairs and some of the ornaments that I store under tarps for winter. Still much to do, but with this current "on hold" status of the work with the greenhouses, and tomatoes, it gave me some time to do these other chores. 
Now time for coffee and breakfast - I bought another dozen eggs yesterday on sale thinking I needed them, but soon discovered a package of 18 in the fridge that I bought on sale last week. I guess I better have some eggs this morning?? And, maybe tell that crazy old lady who often frequents this home, as well as yours Pati, to be more vigilant? Any crazy old ladies showing up in your place lately Cathy?Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment