Thursday, April 27, 2017

Scooby

She saw the Vet this afternoon. Has a terrific bladder infection, with possible bladder stones. She is on antibiotics over weekend and if still not greatly improved, she goes back Monday for xrays to check out "crystals". Not a cheap affair but one never compromises when dealing with one's precious pets.
I had to get a urine sample while there. Picture me crawling along behind her on the grass with a kidney basin stuck under her "you know what" hoping to catch some urine.  I was successful in catching no more than a teaspoon but this was enough for Vet to examine and determine infection.
Rest of entire day spent in yard. Except that is, a trip to Burk's Falls Valu Mart to buy some pork chops on sale for 99 cents/lb. Yes, we did this before not long ago, but Harry likes a real bargain !!  But, I must tell you that I scored myself in finding the Dawn Dish soap I have been looking for ever since you mentioned it Pati.  I bought not one, but two bottles - on sale at this store when I have not even seen it at our usual grocery stores. Bonus!!  
Thats my day.....exciting, eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment