Tuesday, April 4, 2017

All day I was thinking about you, Pati...

.....And here is your story wrapped up in one blog...a tale of the day.  Oh, I hope this will get sorted out for you both.  You have "contacts" though, so that was a good move to seek advice/help with the dryer hook up. We all need our washer and dryer - is essential, and every time I go down to do a wash I have a little prayer that they will function.  Our washer is old and at times gives me a little trouble. But in my case, I would not be able to get a new one nor, have anyone deliver or set up.  So my fallback would be the laundromat.  It is open 24 hours here in Sundridge so I could work around that - but hope this will not be necessary. Cathy, didn't you have to get a washer in the recent past?
It is raining here right now with a warning of heavy rain and potential for flooding in low areas. I did all I could to set up the downspouts etc so again, hope for the best. We are to go to Huntsville this morning so will see what greets me when we get home. That ( water) and the greenhouses keep me busy haha!
The lady I care for - Daisy< has gone back down to Toronto with her granddaughter for a visit  there - they are not sure when she will come back but will let me know.  It is a blessing that they are taking hold of her care more, and that Daisy is actually receptive of their advances. Hope this too, will work out for the best.
Well, coffee time and then get ready for drive to Huntsville. Thinking of you both Pati and Cathy...take care XX 

No comments:

Post a Comment