Thursday, April 27, 2017

Today we need to do something with the tomatoes..

In spite of nice weather last two days, the bottom is supposed to fall out tonight so today will be panic time to get plants either back into greenhouses, or find a way to cover them. They all won't fit back into the houses as they are too big and staked so I am hoping to fine tuned the covering up to make it easier for me.
On a brighter note, I had lunch with Sue yesterday and as always had a lovely visit.  Harry and I went down to Huntsville early ( I was to meet Sue at noon) and did our shopping. He went to Can Tire for soil while I was in restaurant and then sat in car waiting for me. Reminded me of your tale from Sunday Pati! He tells me he went into Tim Hortons (next to Swiss Chalet) and asked for a hamburger, and when told they didn't sell them, he left with nothing. So he starved ( apparently) while I enjoyed a nice meal haha! Funny thing was that this Swiss Chalet partners with a Harveys  (side by side in same building) so a hamburger could have been had!
Sue gave me a nice solar hanging Owl as a birthday gift ( she always does this in spite of my objections) She knows I love Owls. I took the picture of the three of us in The Pony Corral and also of our dear Owls to show her. So then she thought all three of us collect owls until I told her of our little silly fun we have had with our Owls - I even named them to her.  She may think I am crazy afterall........
So onward with the day.  Apparently as it is the end of the month, I have bills to pay today or tomorrow. The property Tax bill has been nagging at me - due April 30.  I have already paid our Income Taxes so they should not be appearing at my door (I hope).  I may also have to take Scooby to the Vet - last week or two she has been showing signs of maybe a bladder infection or ?  I have to take her out in middle of night and last night it was three times. Obviously something bothering her.   Take care XX  ps no win for me with my ticket boo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment