Monday, April 10, 2017

Well, I thank you.....

...and I wish the best to you both as well.  I did not know this was a special day for us...usually just a silly day declared, but I think this is special. 
In midst of a thunderstorm and the dog is going crazy as usual.  So I took her onto the bed and started to brush her - she likes this, and it helped to calm her down a bit.  The snow is disappearing nicely with this mild weather, but it is disclosing a winters worth of Scooby stuff.  I will have to take a bag out one of these days and walk about with great intent to cleaning the ground haha!
I go to the Dentist tomorrow morning at 8 am for annual check and cleaning, and then we are off to Huntsville. It is Tuesday, after all.
Oh Pati ...a Games Night sounds like great fun... if I get the bus in the morning, I should be able to get there by Thursday, but then someone would have to pick me up at the airport, and that's a long drive, so maybe not such a good idea?  So instead,  I'll just stay put and wish you folks a grand time together.
Better go, and feed the animals...I want to watch the current Quilt Show that was posted Sunday, but I don't know if I can stay up today - really bushed as not much sleep these last few nights - anyone else experiencing insomnia lately?  Must be the weather?
Congrats on your continued success with the new life style you enjoy Pati....keep up the regime but don't sweat the "indulgences" - after all it is special to have family all together - cake and all!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment