Thursday, April 27, 2017

A week of Mondays

Do you ever have weeks that everything is wrong in?  A week of Mondays.  In fact, 2 weeks of Mondays.  Stress seems to turn me into a bitch... oh wait!  I am a bitch..I better change this to "reality bites' I get so frustrated at work and I try to be "politically correct" but I can only last so long. How do you  deal with incompitence when the "powers that be" have determined that she is qualified.  I guess the standards in Winnipeg are less than here.  We had a meeting with top management yesterday (HR and operations manager)  We talked about how difficult it is to function with only 3 staff.. their response..... that's nice.  Enough trying to meet their goals.  What you see is what you get.  Sorry to vent but I am soooooo frustrated with managements attitude.  We cannot meet their goals with only 3 people.  Nuff said.  I hope spring comes soon so that I can start cleaning my windows and planting my garden. Once again we are trying to downsize but it seems that we want at least one of everything.  Jim had oral surgery last week  I was worried and went to brandon with him thinking that I would have to drive home.  He didn/t even need an asprin for pain.  the downside is that he couldn't eat anything but soft food for a week.  I am so sick of casseroles and pasta,  Back to work tomorrow.  One day I will win the lottery

No comments:

Post a Comment