Sunday, April 2, 2017

Oh what a day for you Pati!

And a new washer to look forward to having.  Sometimes things just work out right!  Too bad the new washer doesn't do it all on its own - you know, carry, sort, fill, empty, etc.  In my case I always have help in folding the nice warm newly washed and dried cloths that I bring up from the basement.  The cats are attracted to the warm I guess and know when I come up and are at the ready to jump up on the bed where I dumped the basket, and snuggle in.
We are heading out to Bracebridge early this morning as Harry has negotiated some items on Kijiji to pick up. I have been working on my "little bitties" as I call it to try to clean up a bit - most often it is just moving items from one place to another but I had to engage myself in the reality that it is "I" who has to do something. So to be picking up new items on a regular basis doesn't quite fit into my plans haha! Oh well....
Time for my coffee and to check my Lottery ticket for a win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment