Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Another day.in....

Probably not the best way to view one's life by thinking of it as getting another day in...but that's basically it. To the dentist first and have nice clean teeth now, and with xray's and examination all is well. However I was a bit surprised when the Dental Hygenist started by taking my BP. I said "why" and she commented that their College now requires them to take it before proceeding.  I asked her what then was her responsibility and process to determine if the BP was OK and if she determined it was not, what then did she do about it.  I know that I demonstrate what is called the white coat syndrome when at the Doctors - so much so that I have had to undergo further investigation by doing home measurements, logged and then returned in one month to assess. Anyway I guess I caught her off guard - she had to take it a second time and then said I guess it's OK.  
I bought some hard cover novels at the ReStore in Huntsville.  I took your example Pati and just choose any authors known or otherwise. Can't beat the price on Tuesdays - 10 books for $2,00 (although I only bought 5 books). I have two Clive Cussler's (Zero Hour, and Poseiden's Arrow) although I have read many and many of his in the past. That August long weekend years ago that we all met at the Lake and had a nice family reunion got me onto Clive Cussler - Cathy you had got them from the Library for Jim I think and so when I returned home I started to take them out of the Library one by one and got through most of his series. The other authors that I bought today are: Brad Thor (The Last Patriot) , James Patterson (Truth or Die) and Frederick Forsyth (The Afghan). I'm almost finished Miss Julia Renews Her Vows which I shall have to return to the Library and then will start on these.
I have made a hair cut appointment for Thursday and can hardly wait - I have taken to pulling it off my face with a beret. I also have about half of my knitted hat done - try to pick it up and do a row or two in between other tasks. My kitten likes to help me and somehow knows exactly when I pick up my yarn and up it jumps without fail haha!   So long for now...take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment