Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Keeping in touch

To keep the ball rolling and to keep our communications open, I shall write a quick message. Really not much to report from this side, except working in greenhouse and today should be no different.
Thanks for the pictures sent of your family get togethers. I took some pictures at Mike's but didn't turn out - also I still can't figure out how to send anyway.
Oh, there is something new - I shall be looking after Daisy again for awhile starting today. She was in Toronto with her family until Saturday when her son and dil brought her back.  They are returning to Toronto today although he is supposed to come back on vacation May 6. Harry spoke with them on Monday and they are to call me before they leave today with an update. So I'll add her again to my "To Do List". haha!
Hope all is well with you folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment