Sunday, April 9, 2017

Homebodies today

Yesterday too, for that matter.  Quiet after one of those weeks from Hell.  A bit of fuss for Amber Friday night, when Samantha had a bad reaction to a new medication prescribed by their pediatrician.  They had to call the paramedics, and while they managed to deal with it,  a trip to hospital in Ste Anne was still recommended.  With so many allergies in both sides of the family, it shouldn't be a surprise, but it's funny how a person can feel guilt for passing along a genetic issue.

My time has been spent in the studio this weekend, not worrying about anything significant, but rather playing.  I took a look at some stuff that I had stored, and decided to deal with it.  It's been hanging around for years, and it was time.  So we continue to "de-clutter, bit by bit, and I end up with a tiny bit more stock for next time I choose to take part in a craft sale.

My new life style appears to be back on track ( Maybe I shouldn't say anything--I might "jinx" it!) I have relaxed over the past few days, and just done my best on "phase 3", and my weight is lower than it's been since I was in my early 20's.  Not by much, but enough to be encouraging.  I figure another week doing this and then back to phase 1.  I say this knowing that the family is coming over for a "Games Night" on Thursday.  We plan to order in supper, either Chinese or Pizza, or maybe both.  As well, there will be birthday cake, for Gillian and Jeremy.  Double indulgence this week, but that's why it's considered an indulgence.

So a bit more sewing, then supper, then a bit of tv before bed.  Good day to just "chill out".

No comments:

Post a Comment