Thursday, April 6, 2017

Life in the fast lane......

not😜  My life is work and home. The four foot snow banks in or yard are slowly melting. I want them gone!  I have to go to Brandon tomorrow for two hours to take part in a focus group on our business. I know it is based on numbers but there will be 5 focus groups in Winnipeg and one for the other five offices. Doesn't seem fair. At least they have one person from each of the regional offices outside of Winnipeg at the meeting tomorrow. I feel like my house is falling down around me. Jim is no longer physically able to do repairs. His lungs are really shot and he can do very little before having to stop to breathe.   At least he is trying to do things. Just not having much luck. When I am in Brandon tomorrow I intend to take time to buy some new shoes. I am desperate. Kris and family are coming here on good Friday. I have a 17 pound turkey to cook so I hope they are hungry!  I was having a bath tonight but the two kittens got together and managed to open the door and let all the cool air in. Cut the bath short for sure!  I have a lottery ticket. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment