Thursday, June 6, 2019

A picture says a thousand words...

The bouquet of lilacs made my day... I so love them and yet we have a very poor crop that dwindles every year. And no neighbour from which I can beg some beautiful, fragrant, flowers.
Our travels for this week are over and maybe now can enjoy some home time. The weather will cooperate as well, so I am actually looking forward to being out in the yard just as you have described Pati.  And Cathy, you too, shall have your outside respite time soon! 
Yesterday it was to Mike's and then to Sudbury to visit Costco. The gift card was spent and today I must try to organize the fridge and freezer and cupboards to store the loot! I came home with items not on my list and without items that were on my list - go figure! I have to reiterate my feelings about Costco as they have not changed. I do not think that I like this store! Is the atmosphere, or what?  Or is it that I really did not have the latitude to do my own thing on looking around, or make my own decisions about purchases?
Today after I clean the bird cages, I hope to get into the yard - actually I will get into the yard (probably sooner than later) as Harry has a few chores for me - one is to help with planting the second barrel of potatoes.
Kate Morton books were originally recommended by Cathy and I am so glad she did. I cannot get all the books at my Library but maybe now I might be able to order the one's they do not have. I am enthralled by the plot and how it swings back and forth. Thanks Pati for mentioning that you also have being reading them and enjoying the, And thanks Cathy!
Well it looks as if I have a busy day ahead of me so better get at it. Hope all is well with everyone as this week progresses. Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment