Saturday, June 8, 2019

No match for you Pati

It is so exciting to read your posts Pati and get swept up with the whirlwind of activity you and Dave engage in each day. I blush to think of my posts - all about weather and planting and working in the yard haha!  But yesterday I did make some banana muffins and took a plate over to Ruth and Gerd. The "plate" was critical though as it was hers from a treat she gave me around Christmas. When i had seen her last she actually asked me about the plate as it is part of her service. I put it away safely but do you think I could find it yesterday???? The muffins were ready and I was ready but NO PLATE. It took me about 30 minutes of panic searching before I sat down and thought about it for a minute and prayed for inspiration, and voila, there it was, safe in a bag in my room. My mind is so full these days that it gives me pause to wonder just how confused I am getting - am I forgetting things or am I too overwhelmed? I sat with them while they ate their early lunch ( I did not intend to interrupt them but my timing was bad) and enjoyed a cup of tea and nice conversation - actually Ruth was on about men and their inability to multitask while Gerd said it is better to do one job at a time and get it done - so who is right? 
So on with the weekend - washing anyone?  It appears I have a pile to get at. And Cathy thinking of you - soon you too shall be at home with Jim and enjoying a nice sit down!.  Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment