Monday, June 24, 2019

Back on the blog

I have no idea where I came up with my google password but I am sure glad I wrote it down. I took Jim to the legion for a bit (1/2 hour +/-) and he has been dozing since we got home. I am not happy about his lack of appetite and exhaustion right now. If it continues tomorrow I am going to contact the clinic and see if it is a side effect of his medication or if I should be worried. Tim left early this morning (he is already home in Edmonton) so it is just Jim and I right now. On Wednesday some friends that moved to Brandon last year are going to drop in. When we met them they had a very young family and the kids adopted us as “gramma” and “grampa”. Their youngest is now almost 16. Their oldest is developmentally challenged so she still gets very excited to see us. It is the middle daughter’s birthday on Wednesday and she asked to come back to Neepawa and visit us and her old home. They want to bury their dogs ashes at their old yard site. It is abandoned now do I doubt anyone will object. I got a lot of basic housework done today but I still can’t seem to find the time to actually get down to a real cleaning.  Maybe once Jim is better.  I took some beef noodle soup out of the freezer for his supper and once he wakes up I will make sure he eats some. It is homemade so it might appeal to him more than the commercial stuff. I am sitting outside right now enjoying the weather. It has been a while since I have had the chance to enjoy the outside while it is still nice out. I watered the garden and flowers today so maybe it will rain tonight 😊. 

No comments:

Post a Comment